Pride. Musicianship. Respect. Excellence.
The Francis T. Maloney High School Instrumental Music Department is based on the principles of pride, musicianship, respect and overall excellence within the performing arts. The program is dedicated to the development of character, leadership skills and life skills through artistic development and training.
Are you an 8th Grader thinking about joining us? Here's a quick look at our program!
The New Parisi Theatre takes shape at Maloney High School...Opening Spring 2016!
- 2/10/2016 - Manchester Jazz Festival
- 2/13/2016 - Winter Guard & Winter PercussionMaloney Home Show USBands
- 2/20/2016 - Winter Guard - Bethel MAC
- 2/20/2016 - Winter PercussionNew Milford USBands
- 2/25/2016 - Platt/Maloney Orchestra Rehearsal
- 2/27/2016 - Winter Guard & Winter PercussionBrien McMahon USBands
- 2/28/2016 - Tentative - BreakfastMore info to come
- 3/5/2016 - Winter Guard - Norwalk MAC
- 3/5/2016 - Winter Percussion - Bunnell USBands
- 3/7/2016 - Platt/Maloney Orchestra Rehearsal