Pride. Musicianship. Respect. Excellence.
The Francis T. Maloney High School Instrumental Music Department is based on the principles of pride, musicianship, respect and overall excellence within the performing arts. The program is dedicated to the development of character, leadership skills and life skills through artistic development and training.
- 9/24/2016 - Rehearsal Only - no competition
- 10/1/2016 - Sheehan USBands Competition
- 10/6/2016 - Paint Night for Choir
- 10/8/2016 - Cheshire USBands Competition
- 10/15/2016 - Lyman Hall USBands Competition
- 10/20/2016 - Yo Yo Ma @ Symphony Hall
- 10/22/2016 - Southington USBands Competition
- 10/22/2016 - Can and Bottle Drive for Choir
- 10/22/2016 - Car Wash, Mum Sale and Bake SaleSupporting the Choir Dept
- 10/28/2016 - Home Football Game