Middle School Percussion
Maloney High School runs a middle school percussion program for prospective students starting each January. Check back for info on our 2020 sessions!
- This will prepare students for high school and its recommended if they are planing on joining the Maloney program.
- This is an indoor program and will take place in the Maloney band room.
- New and current percussionists are welcome!
- This program is open to Washington and Edison students in grades 6-8.
- There is no cost associated with this program.
- You do not need any experience! Just come and we will teach you everything!
If you would like to join...
- Come to Maloney on the dates provided once they are announced.
- Dress in casual, comfortable clothes
- Please fill out the medical and permission forms and either print and bring them to the first rehearsal or email the completed forms to email@example.com
If you have questions please email the program director - Mr. Cyr at firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is run by the Maloney High School Percussion Staff - Katherine Phillips, Irene Sheades, AJ Rittenhouse, Britney Felix, Evan Adamowicz, Justin Beardsley and is supervised by the program director.